Seeking an experienced teacher who enjoys working with children and works well within a team environment.
Our goal at Calvary Lutheran Learning Center is to develop each child’s faith, understanding and knowledge of the love of Christ.
It is our purpose at Calvary Lutheran Learning Center to provide a loving, nurturing Christian atmosphere in which children thrive and develop in all areas; spiritually, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically.
- must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- have the state required number of in-service hours (we can help them get those requirements)
- TB test, health assessment
- have at least 6 months experience with that age group in a licensed setting
- have lots of energy
- a heart for children and would like to work with a fun group
If you want to apply or know of someone who might want to fill this position contact Brenda at the center – 785-783-2121.
Our employment application can be downloaded here: